Only the corporate buildings for Enterprise rent-a-car in St. Louis Missouri!
Despite the extreme cost cutting in the last few months, I was able to squeeze into the last Corporate Managment training class in St. Louis before they put a cancel on future classes due to the lul in the economy, which meant that I was flown out to corporate, put in a nice hotel and fed REALLY well for three days. I'm glad I was able to go when I did, because I really got some great tips and ideas on how to be a better supervisor. Now the tricky part will be to actually
implement them.
This is the cafeteria inside the main building. It was so amazing to actually see how large of a company Enterprise really is... just in my small training class, we had people from Canada, California, Texas, Boston, Iowa, Alabama...etc. It was so neat to meet everyone and to talk about managment issues we currently have or have had in the past and brainstorm ideas together on how to solve these problems. It was also really neat to tour the building and meet the CEO, President, VP, Treasurer, etc of our company. Wow!! What a great experience.
I lucked out because my old supervisor, Katie, is now working at Corporate as an internal Autidor, so I was able to spend some time with her and catch up on everything that has happened in the last year. She took me and my roommate out to see the famous St. Louis Arch, the Gateway to the West. This is the best I could do on a picture, but WOW that thing is HUGE and amazing. I'm almost glad that the elevator rides closed before 7 every day because otherwise I woul have had to go up inside of it, and probably would have freaked out.
This is the arch up close, kind of a cool pic.
5 comments:
cool, Ash! I am semi-jealous that you get to travel for your job! And mainly jealous that you get to eat for free :-).
Now you are seriously BIG time! Nice job.
That looks like you had a good time there. Never been to St. Louis, lucky!
It looks like you had alot of fun!! Glad to have you back.
Nice! I bet it was nice to see Katie. I got to go there once. Are you now doing Katie's old job? If so, congrats!
I'm sad we were so close and yet so far away. :-) They just opened an enterprise right down the street from me, maybe your next business trip will bring you to Joplin. ahahah
Post a Comment