
Ebay is George's best friend. One day I think I might have to ban George from Ebay because of all the random junk he brings home. But at the same time he has found some good deals, like an awesome guitar for $1 and cheap zero degree sleeping bags. His most recent purchase was the "frog purse" shown above. Yes, it's a real frog made into a little frog purse. Luckily he is sending it to our nephew across the country so it doesn't have to sit around my house... I think it's a little creepy. Can't wait to find out what he will find next!
2 comments:
that is Awesome! In honduras we frogs used to get flattened by cars and after they dried up, we'd use them as frisbees. They actually went pretty far. You guys are rad!
I think that is yucky looking. blah! I think that I would make Ryan keep it at work or something because I would not want to look at it... or have it look at me! Boys are so funny.
Post a Comment