This ain't no Campbell's!
YES!!! I love you! You guys are so awesome and will make great parents!! Congrats!!
Haha! That picture is hilarious! Congrats again you guys. Welcome to the club!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! What a fun picture.
Yay! Congrats!!! We're so glad you're joining the parenthood club! How are you feeling, and how far along are you!???
THAT IS AWESOME!! :-) Congrats, and I love your creative idea to share the good news.So happy for you!
AHHHH Holy Cow. Congrats you guys!!!
Hooray! I'm so happy for you both! You will be awesome parents!
Congratulations!! We are very excited for you.
That's hilarious! I love the picture and I'm so happy and excited for you guys!
Nice!! Great way to spread the news. Hopefully we see those "people" on your porch this year...
here I am the creepy blog stalker again!! but hey I love you guys! Congratulations!! That is so awesome. You guys will be such awesome parents! What a lucky little baby!!
Congrats again. We're way excited for you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
YES!!! I love you! You guys are so awesome and will make great parents!! Congrats!!
Haha! That picture is hilarious! Congrats again you guys. Welcome to the club!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! What a fun picture.
Yay! Congrats!!! We're so glad you're joining the parenthood club! How are you feeling, and how far along are you!???
THAT IS AWESOME!! :-)
Congrats, and I love your creative idea to share the good news.
So happy for you!
AHHHH Holy Cow. Congrats you guys!!!
Hooray! I'm so happy for you both! You will be awesome parents!
Congratulations!! We are very excited for you.
That's hilarious! I love the picture and I'm so happy and excited for you guys!
Nice!! Great way to spread the news. Hopefully we see those "people" on your porch this year...
here I am the creepy blog stalker again!! but hey I love you guys! Congratulations!! That is so awesome. You guys will be such awesome parents! What a lucky little baby!!
Congrats again. We're way excited for you!
Post a Comment