Max got his first kiss this week (from someone other than his mother) by Cambree Whitney, his little girlfriend that is just 8 days younger than him. I’m not sure he was so happy about his dad making them kiss, but he wasn’t shy about showing off his “distance” for everyone and soaked me with pee while George was changing his diaper. I should have gotten a picture of my soaked shirt!
4 comments:
Too cute!! I love it. He'll be a ladies man for sure!!
Cambree sure loves her super hot boyfriend. She keeps asking to hang out with him, but I told her that he is too busy going on vacations! Take us with you next time, I love your adventures and want to be apart of them! Even if it does mean i might almost die.
Cambree couldn't stop talking about him that night. We kept trying to go to bed that night and she just kept saying, "ohh, Max is so hot" and, "did you see that distance???, that's a real man!" Pretty funny. -Jer
There are so many cute babies right now. He is going to have a lot friends his age - how fun!!
Post a Comment