With all this talk of our unstable economy going on, George and I decided we needed to start our own food storage. With some help of the case lot sales, and my parents christmas gift of food organizers, we are stocked up. We probably only have space in our house for about three or four months worth of food, but it's a start right?
Actually, if I let George make meals like this (Brazillian style) more often our food storage would probably last a really long time... we'd just have some serious gas :)
3 comments:
That organizer is super spiffy! About your dinners...I think you might not be able to use even 3 months of food with all that methane gas...
Nice work! My parents were on the same wave length this year for Christmas...we got 72 hour kits.
wow!! that's so good!! we need to get our butts in gear and get together some food storage! if not, we'll just come to your house! haha
Post a Comment