Sunday, March 22, 2009

George's Inventions

George never seizes to amaze me by his creativity. He came home the other day with some random bungees and tubes and somehow invented this amazing ball holder for our garage. It's a perfect idea.


That same day, I noticed that he had bought hundreds of bamboo sticks...I guess they were extremely cheap, so he decided he was going to build a bamboo staff that we can grow our beans on in our garden this year. He left it outside last night, and so far it has withheld the amazingly strong wind we have out West.

3 comments:

Sally Williams said...

That is actually really cool!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

So creative. I especially love the idea of keeping the garage clean. How are things going? Hope the business is going well. Tyson go to speak in a big even in Logan this weekend in front of 400 people! The work is moving forward! Have a great day guy.

THE SANDERS said...

I agree. George is really creative he should start a business or something...