Holy cow that made me laugh out loud so hard. Man I needed that good laugh. Whose dog is that? I love catching dogs when they are dreaming; he went too town and the poor thing waking up and freaking out, that was hilarious. So cute! Thanks for the good laugh.
5 comments:
Holy cow that made me laugh out loud so hard. Man I needed that good laugh. Whose dog is that? I love catching dogs when they are dreaming; he went too town and the poor thing waking up and freaking out, that was hilarious. So cute! Thanks for the good laugh.
That is hilarious. Does George run into the wall too? PLEASE catch that on video.
WOW!!!! I could not stop laughing!! Reminds me of his brother. I totally feel ya' Ash.
I've seen this video but I never before made the connection. From the sound of your experiences...I think you may be right!!!
That is way too funny. To be honest, I think it is a sign that the boy needs a dog. Have a heart Ash.
Post a Comment