Sunday, July 26, 2009

Spontaneous!

One quality that I have never really possessed is the ability to be spontaneous. Almost everything I do has some kind of a plan, even if it is just planned out in my head. George doesn’t like this because I have a plan of what I’m going to do every day, and I don’t always clue him in on it, but get upset or disappointed if he ruins my plan. I decided that I wanted to break out of my mold this week and do something spontaneous, so while I was at work on Thursday, I posted an add on KSL that I wanted to buy 2 tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert, but wasn’t willing to pay more than $40 for them. It was only a few hours before the concert that I got a phone call from some lady offering me the tickets for only $33… sweet! So, George and I cancelled all our plans for the night and went straight over to the Rio Tinto after work, wearing our work clothes (we looked really out of place—especially me in my business attire), and enjoyed an AWESOME concert. I’m not even a huge Kenny Chesney fan, but I do know most of his songs, and George has always said that he puts on a good show, and it’s true. We had a great time!! I’m liking this spontaneous thing!!

2 comments:

THE SANDERS said...

That's what you cancelled our plans for....... Some friends you are. LOL! Kenny Chesney is great I would do the same thing.

Ken and Jos said...

Good for you at being spontaneous!