Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Bonfires

I just can't get enough of the summer bonfires and camping this year. This weekend we had a bonfire with some of our friends up Big Cottonwood Canyon, and found a cool cave right next to our picnic spot to explore. I haven't been to the mountains on that side of the valley for a while, so I think it shocked me at how huge and beautiful they are. It reminded me again why I love living in Utah.

4 comments:

THE SANDERS said...

Yay for bonfires, and yay for us! That was such a fun night and I still cant believe we stayed up till 2:00 and that Colton and George drank that nasty concoction.

Ken and Jos said...

Fires are the best. That picture of you two in the cave is SO cute!!

Chelsey said...

How fun! My cousins wedding was up millcreek canyon this weekend and it was really fun to be up in the mountains again...now that we're not so close!

Kris and Kally said...

You hair is so long! And so cute!