Sprinkler valve 8 feet underground… broken; Natural gas system in George’s truck… broken; kitchen sink sprayer… broken; Garbage disposal… broken; Awesome bean pole contraption for our garden... broken; George just opened the cupboard to grab cups for dinner… now it’s broken. AH, the joys of being an adult and a homeowner.
6 comments:
Love the post. I'm sorry everything is breaking. Be happy you have a home though :)
HA! HA! You said "HOMO"!
Anyway, yes i agree. Being a homeowner is tough! I honestly don't remember all of these problems happening to my parents when i lived at home. (c:
-Ry
That is pretty bad. Hopefully your good for the year now!
Welcome to our world. It seems like one more thing can't possibly go wrong, and then it does! Yay life!
HAHA! I'm so sorry! That's so miserable. At least they'll get fixed now and you won't have to worry about them later? Haha my comment word verification to post this is trials...fitting.
Post a Comment