Here is a little more of our Halloween fun:

Colton and Mandy invited us up to her family cabin Friday for a Halloween party. We had a blast playing Halloween games, dancing, and watching scary movies until three in the morning!
.JPG)
Max wanted to play the games too.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Saturday night we went to Katie and Kelly's house for the fanciest Halloween dinner I've ever had. They had the place decorated very spooky, and everyone did an excellent job on their costumes. I think my favorite was, Josilyn who dressed up as her husband, Ken, who is away in Michigan right now going to law school. I had to do a few double takes because I really thought it was him.
Max was fearless this Halloween. It didn't even phase him that a giant man in a monkey suit with glowing eyes was holding him:
.jpg)
Little buddies, Max and Will, had fun at the party too!
.JPG)
Last weekend we had a fun girl's night and dressed up as witches for Witches Night Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment