Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Christmas Highlights
I took way too many pictures this Christmas, and I'm not really in the mood to upload them one at a time, so here are my favs: If anyone knows of a better way besides doing a slide show, please let me know!
Max LOVED Grandma William's spinning Christmas tree. He could have watched that thing go round and round and round for hours!
Santa spoiled Max this year so that he can have more toys than spoons and forks. I'm not sure Max understood what all the excitement was about, but he sure had fun playing with his new toys, and ripping the wrapping paper off of his presents. In fact, he'd get mad when we took the wrapping paper away from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! He is getting too big, I can't believe it! Glad you had a great Christms, let's plan a playdate and all get together!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Love Max in his little Christmas outfit and I love your family pic at the top of your blog! So cute!
www.photovisi.com
I just made some picture collages from this website. I've used it before and it's really helpful.
Post a Comment