Congratulations to Jihae and Sun Woo Choi on their marriage in the Hawaii Temple last weekend!! They had their Utah reception a week later in Provo, and it was fun to go celebrate with them and their families... They are a very fun, friendly group :)
It's crazy to think all that has happened since those fun days back at BYU when we were roommates living in the ghetto Deseret Towers. Here is a picture of us 7 years ago, our first week as roommates:

I really do count my blessings that I was randomly set up as roommates with such a neat girl my freshman year. She’s been an awesome friend to me over the years, and I’ve just learned so much from her. Not to mention, she saved me from so many months of computer issues with my ghetto hand-me-down, freshman year.
Thanks for your friendship Jihae and Congratulations. We are so happy for you!
2 comments:
fun that you were able to go to her reception. What fun memories from the pictures!
you really had a unique relationship...I always admired the friendship you two shared.
AWESOME that she got married! So glad she didn't marry that one mean guy from my Sophomore year :-)
She looks great!
Post a Comment