The best way to avoid that horrible feeling of another birthday taking you one year closer to getting old is to join all the other 6-13 year olds at the roller skating rink for a birthday party :) That's what Janeal and I decided to do for our birthdays this year. It was really fun, but I guess maybe I am getting older because I think I was on my butt more than my feet, and I have lots of bruises to show for it.
George and Ash
JENNY!
Aubs and Kristi (they did the best at dressing up... since I told everyone to dress their favorite decade)
Mindyn and Janeal... don't worry, mindyn stayed off the skates to protect the baby in the oven.
Ash and Linds
The boys trying to do a formation.... Definietly not a day over 13!
5 comments:
Ashley I love your glasses! It looks like you had a blast roller skating.
Looks like so much fun. Sorry I missed it. Happy late birthday!!
way fun. I loved the cool colors you guys were wearing.
Martha
LOOKED LIKE SO MUCH FUN, SORRY WE COULDN'T MAKE IT, BUT THANKS FOR COMING AND BRINGING THE PARTY TO ME. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!
Looks like you had a good time. Sorry again we couldn't make it.
Post a Comment