Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Growing Boy

It's only been 2 weeks and Max has already grown so much! We took the first picture the day we came home from the hospital, and I took the other two today. He doesn't even fit in that little baseball onsie anymore.

I'm a little sad to see Max growing so fast, but also grateful at the same time. Because he eats so well, he has been sleeping in 5 1/2 to 6 hour stretches during the night... Ah, he is SUCH a good baby!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Awww, what a cutie! He is getting so big. I love his little puppy:-)

Sally Williams said...

He needs to stop getting so big!!! He is such a cutie! Love him ;-)

Thrillsons said...

Wow...he really has grown a lot for 2 weeks! I'm glad he's sleeping so well for you too! Will you email me your phone number or call me? I stepped on my old phone and can't read the screen to get numbers off of it :(

Sharee said...

No way, is that even possible!!! He is growing like CRAZY!!!

Ken and Jos said...

He's getting big! They grow so fast it's crazy. He's such a cutie!!

Jill said...

So cute snugglin with his pets, He's such a cutie, you guys did an amazing job with