My little sister, Alison, was married to Travis Combs in the Salt Lake Temple May 7, 2011. They lucked out with one of the first nice weekends of the year.

This is Max's I don't feel good... I haven't had lunch... I haven't had a nap... and I'm sick of pictures, face. He was pretty grumpy most of the day, but I don't blame him because he was pretty sick that day.

Despite being sick, he sure looked like a stud muffin!
Smith Family picture (including all the "to be" spouses this year.) This + Kate's bun in the oven will be our whole family by the end of the year... we are growing fast!

Alison and Travis had their reception at Heritage Gardens, the same place George and I had our reception four years ago. It kind of brought back all the fun memories of our wedding day.
1 comment:
The wedding pictures are amazing!! I love the picture of your big family at Alison's wedding. It will really be exploding in the next few years now that everyone's married!
Post a Comment