Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memory Game

Memory Game
I love this idea........
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erica said...

Oh man...not quite sure where to start:

As mentioned in your comment...singing at DT with our famous carrot-top Bass, singing friend.

Feeling like life was unfair because Halloween was on a Sunday, so we dressed up in our "Neighborhood" costumes and went to an Apartment Complex and sang, "These are the people in your neighborhood".

Coming into Cougar Copy every day and walking home with you to our blue house.

Planning every day that we would seriously do the "Jump the Crosswalk" game that we saw "The Elf" do!

Singing you your "Happy Berfday" song

Getting all dressed up and HOT to go to the Winter back-to-school dance. hahaha...so funny, I still have pictures of us in our pink clothes. We wanted to see how many numbers we could get. You? 15 Me? 1

Applewood, Joshua Tree, JTBPH Yao!

Coming to visit you in your new Murray apartment! And being sad that you were graduated from College without me.

You rock, girl. Love you--thanks for the great memories!